Software Engineers - Work with the latest technology to build products that make a difference; Backend development using web API and SQL, C#.
Contract: Start 01 July 2021; 12 months with up to 24 months extension
Location: Canberra ACT
This unique govt. contract is available for innovative Software Engineers who are looking to join a fun, collaborative and productive team, work with latest technology whilst also building products that make a difference.
You'll produce software design and architecture, and write clean, maintainable and scalable code (preferably C#, Vue and TypeScript) following Departmental standards and practices.
You'll need experience in:
- Backend development exp. using web API and SQL technologies.
- Automation of builds, tests and deployments.
As well as most of the following:
- Reactive frontend frameworks including React, Vue or Angular
- CSS frameworks including Bootstrap
- Microsoft Web API / REST Architecture
- CI/CD Practices
- Experience with PowerShell automation
- Experience with concurrent development source control (Git)
- Solution Design Patterns and Best Practices, e.g. SOA
- Unit / Automated UI testing
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies.
Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment and Applicants must be Australian Citizens with an AGSVA Baseline security clearance.
Further Information: Please contact GMT People on 02 62010100 and speak with our Senior Client Manager, Erin, or with one of our team members