About the client:
Our Client is a leader in the Education Sector and has a new Solutions Architect requirement to support an enterprise-wide Salesforce CRM implementation.
About the role:
The role is to create solution outlines using Enterprise Architecture standards, patterns and building blocks, ensuring solutions align with Enterprise Architecture principles, guidelines and standards.
They require a candidate who can create Key Decision Documents (KDDs) and present those to the Architecture Review Board.
What you'll need for success:
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate complex technical designs and concepts
- Work with stakeholders and technical teams to define solution architectures.
- Experience with large CRM implementations (Salesforce desirable).
- Provide advice on technical aspects of development and integration.
- Experience with digital transformation programs (desirable).
- Working knowledge of contemporary web content management and digital experience platforms (desirable)
Apply now/Contact Us:
For more information contact the Senior Client Manager Erin or one of our team members on 03 8613 9999