Our Federal Government client is seeking an experienced Solution Architect to develop High Level Solution Approaches and Solution Detailed Designs to support completion of a significant and complex project.
You will work with the Project Manager, Principal Architect, Vendors and internal SMEs to deliver high quality artefacts that align with reference architecture, build team and user requirements.
Your key responsibilities:
- Recommend and document an approach, plus record other approaches considered, in accordance with a template.
- Work through the approach approval process including responding to feedback and suggested revisions.
- Formulate and document a detailed design in accordance with a template.
- Provide advice and clarification as the project progresses.
Our ideal candidate will have experience in:
- Experience in complex solution architecture, specifically networking and firewalls.
- CISSP, CISM and Cisco Design certification.
- Experience developing reference artefacts.
Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment & applicants must be Australian Citizens with an AGSVA NV1 Security Clearance.
Please contact our Account Manager Anu 0386139909 or one of our dedicated Consultants on 0262010100 to discuss further.