- Duration: 6 month contract to start
- Location: Melbourne
About the Role:
Our client is a prominent university seeking a Solution Architect to design technical solutions to business requirements for a variety of projects within their Research Domain domain.
Objectives / Deliverables:
- Create Key Decision Documents (KDDs)
- Create Solution Outlines and Architectures using Enterprise Architecture standards, patterns and building blocks
- Ensure solutions align with Enterprise Architecture principles, guidelines and standards
- Present solutions and KDDs to the Architecture Review Board
Specific Skills Required:
- Post-tertiary professional qualifications in architecture e.g. TOGAF certified
- Highly developed knowledge and skills in solution architecture and the architecture process.
- Demonstrated experience in coordinating large-scale, cross-organisational initiatives with multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent consultancy skills, including communication, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Broad understanding of current and emerging technology and possible business applications.
- Commercial acumen, and market awareness.
- Demonstrated teamwork and leadership skills, including people management & leadership.
- Maintains a positive attitude and continues to deliver consistent quality work in the face of challenging situations.
For more information contact Erin 0262010106 or speak with one of our consultants on 0386139999.