Our Federal Government client is seeking an experienced Solution Architect to work on ongoing development of systems architecture blueprints for projects across the organisation, with specific focus on delivery of the service enhancement and digital transformation objectives as defined in the ICT Strategic Roadmap.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor of Science/Business in Information Technology or equivalent tertiary qualification is mandatory
- Knowledge of Salesforce/SAP CRM and Mulesoft Integration platforms would be advantageous
- TOGAF certified or equivalent IT architectural qualification is desirable
- Microsoft Azure or AWS certifications and/or qualifications is advantageous
- Experience in UML is desirable
- Exposure to the SPARX EA modelling tools would be advantageous
Eligibility: This role is open to Australian Citizens and Permanent Resident Visa holders.
Apply Now/Contact GMT People:
For more information contact GMT People on 0262010100 and speak with our Senior Client Manager, Priyanka or with one of our team members.