About the Role:
Our client is a leading University, searching for a Digital Solution Architect to play a key role providing architectural and thought leadership on the implementation and usage of digital platforms.
The role requires extensive engagement across the business and technical areas so exceptional communication and presentation skills are essential.
You will understand and translate business requirements into digital and information centric solutions. This is a senior IT role that provides leadership and guidance around Digital platforms.
What you will need for success:
- Ability to communicate complex technical designs and concepts.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders and team members to define solution architectures.
- Experience with complex:
- Digital implementations (inc. CRM)
- Enterprise Data Platform implementations (inc. CDP, Data Lake, Data Warehousing)
- MarTECH (marketing technology) implementations
- Digital transformation programs experience (desirable)
- Ability to provide advice on technical aspects of development and integration
Apply now! For more information contact GMT People on 0386139999 & speak the Client Manager Erin or one of our consultants.