About the Role:
Our client is a government agency seeking a Senior Solution / Enterprise Architect, to take on a senior role in the program and become a technical solution lead for several multi-disciplinary teams.
The program seeks to streamline and modernise business systems and processes and reduce the administrative and regulatory burdens of the agency and external parties.
What you will need for success:
- Experience designing and delivering solutions using a range of Microsoft technologies - including Azure
- 5+ years exp. as an Enterprise / Solution Architect delivering large, multi-agency solutions including API/SOA components.
- Demonstrated experience applying Information Security concepts and best practises (ISM, PSPF)
- Proven ability to liaise with a range of business and technical stakeholders confidently & communicate with influence
- Azure DevOps for Collaboration or CI/CD
- Agile SAFe
- Azure IaaS components, Azure data and advanced analytics services and solutions
Eligibility: Candidates must be Australian citizens and hold a current AGSVA baseline security clearance.
Contract Length: 12 months + 2 x 12 month extension options / Location: Parkes ACT
Apply now. For further information please call the Client Manager Erin or one of our consultants on 0262010100