About the Role:
Our client is a government agency in the Defence space, seeking a Solution Architect to deliver High Level Solution Approaches and Solution Detailed Designs that support completion of significant and complex projects.
What you will need for success:
- Business architecture, capability design principles, technical requirement elicitation techniques.
- Previous experience in complex solution architecture, specifically in the context of application remediation
You'll also have a general understanding and awareness of:
- computation and data analytics platforms,
- directory services,
- network design and
- cybersecurity (eg. ISM, IRAP, ASD Essential 8, PSPF)
- Exposure to Computational and data analytics platforms (eg. High-performance computing, compute clustering, Hadoop)
- Experience producing business architecture capability maps
- Prior experience in producing technology roadmaps
- Software development environment design principles; Software development environment technologies (eg. Atlassian, Github, Puppet, Jenkins, etc)
- Directory, identity and access management services (eg. Microsoft Active Directory, LDAP, Azure Active Directory, ADFS, SAML, OAuth, MFA, etc )
- Contemporary network design and technologies
Eligibility: Must be Australian Citizens and have a current Federal Govt AGSVA Baseline Security clearance.
For more information contact the client manager Erin 0262010100 or speak with one of our consultants 0386139999.