- Contract: 11 months plus a 6 month option
- Eligibility: This role is with a Federal Government client & limited to accepting Australian Citizens only.
- Location: Melbourne with some WFH
The Architect will work across delegated Stream(s) of work with a major Program to deliver into operations fit for purpose Solution Architectures. This would include but not limited to working within a multidisciplinary team of Business Analysts, Program Architects, Project and Program Managers, Bureau, and vendor implementors, technology SME's and Business Stakeholders.
You will develop solution architecture in accordance with Architecture Principles, reference architectures and Security guidelines.
- Very strong Solution Architecture experience across:
- Strong understanding of networking, compute, storage, and security
- The implementation phase of complex projects or programs
- Ability to build relationships with senior managers and staff
- Ability to communicate effectively with business and technical staff
- Understanding of how to design services to meet security requirements
Does this sound like you? If so, we will be pleased to receive your application. Click Apply Now!
If you require further information please contact Keith 0386139902 or our Consultants on 0386139999/0262010100.