Our client is seeking a Solution Architect to deliver High Level Solution Approaches and Solution Detailed Designs that support completion of a significant and complex projects. Work locations for this role are Melbourne, Canberra or Adelaide
To be considered you will need:
- Experience in business architecture concepts, capability design principles.
- Experience working in complex solution architecture (application remediation)
- Knowledge in data analytics platforms, directory services, network design and cybersecurity (eg. ISM, IRAP, ASD Essential 8, PSPF)
- Experience producing business architecture capability maps.
- Prior experience in producing technology roadmaps.
- Experience with Atlassian, Github, Puppet, Jenkins, etc.
Eligibility: Candidates must be Australian citizens with a current Federal Govt NV1 security clearance to apply.
Apply now! For more information please contact GMT People 0386139999 and speak with the Account Manager Anu or with one of our dedicated consultants on 0262010100