Our federal government client is seeking an experienced, pro-active and versatile Infrastructure Solution Architect specialising in Virtualisation to work with a project team. Deliverables comprise High Level Solution Approaches and Solution Detailed Designs that support completion of a series of significant and complex network redesign projects.
- Virtualised Network design - e.g. VMWare, Docker, Kubernetes
- Physical infrastructure architecture experience including iPaaS, Gateways
- Understanding of computation and data analytics platforms,
- directory services, protected network design and cybersecurity
- Network design, virtualisation, capacity and performance planning
Eligibility: Our federal government client requires an Australian Citizen with at least an NV1 security clearance for this role.
Does this sound like you? If so, please apply.
For further information please call Keith 0386139902 or one of our consultants on 0386139999 or 0262010100.