Solution Architects - for business application in hybrid multi cloud environment. PSPF/ISM - span multiple security domains.
Canberra location | Contract start 1s July 2021 with extensions to June 2024
Our client is seeking Solution Architects, with demonstrated experience designing application architectures for hybrid multi cloud environments, including but not limited to Azure and AWS and internally hosted systems.
These positions are the core resource for coordination of design for business application projects. The successful person will apply their considerable expertise and knowledge in support of the various business system dependencies between the cloud and on-premise environments, as well as existing business capabilities.
- Design and delivery of enterprise-level integrated solutions
- that span multiple security domains
- Leading and influencing end-to-end solution designs
- One or more of: TFS/git, SQL Server, ADFS, Azure
- AWS, Windows Server, VMware
- Detailed design of secure infrastructure in hybrid multi cloud
- Strong technical architecture experience
- PSPF and ISM
Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment and the client is limited to accepting Australian Citizens only with an NV1 or higher security clearance.
Apply Now or for further information: Please contact GMT People & speak with the Senior Client Manager Keith 0386139999 or our dedicated team 0262010100.