Our client is a government agency in the Canberra CBD seeking a Dynamics Solution Support Architect's to work closely with the Solution Architect.
This role is to develop and document system, security and support methods and decisions for an online tool that will deliver a Self Service environment.
The working environment:
You will be work with the Solution Architect, project team and the technical stakeholders working in the clients Digital Technology and Communications branch.
The skills/experience need to be successful:
- ICT Architecture with a flair and interest in design.
- A strong, proven ability to document technical solutions.
- A track record in planning, designing, developing & installing a Microsoft Azure-based software and services
- Prior success in ensuring system integrity, security, backup and performance.
- Have worked with ICT Architectural standards -TOGAF, EUP, enterprise methodologies and frameworks.
If this is you we keen for you to apply now. For more information please contact Erin or speak with one of our team on 02 6201 0100