Our client is seeking a Solutions Architect to join a Data Streaming Program team working on a multi-phased IT program and who are currently working on developing a proof of concept system.
Your role is to provide deep technical analytical assessment of the proposed solution, make recommendations as necessary to improve the solution and certify it's fit for purpose.
- Develop a technology and security target state architecture
- Produce standards, patterns, policies, reference architectures
- Design "best practice" use of cloud, networks and IT security
- Follow TOGAF, ArchiMate, SABSA and DODAF
- Address technology risks through application of architectural principles
- Ensure scalability and future-proofing capabilities
Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment and applicants must be Australian Citizens with at least a Baseline security clearance to apply for this role.
For further information: please contact GMT People on 0262010100 / 0386139999 & speak with Keith, or with one of our consultants