About the Role:
Our client is a leading research and learning university, seeking a Solution Architect to assist in the development of recommendations for the target future-state for Student Admissions systems and processes.
You will work in close collaboration with the existing Business Analyst and Business Owner. Discovery work is already underway to capture the current-state systems, processes, pain points and opportunities.
What your day would look like:
- Provide solution architecture, stakeholder engagement and related services.
- Assist in the capture of the current-state systems and architecture, including conceptual architecture diagrams.
- Review and refine current-state pain points and opportunities.
- Assist in the capture of high level functional and non-functional requirements.
- Define the recommended future-state conceptual architecture and roadmap.
What you will need for success:
- 5+ years' experience as a Solution Architect working in complex and diverse technical and business environments.
- Demonstrated ability to understand complex problems and design solutions to address known pain points and opportunities.
- Strong architecture, design and conceptual modelling skills including ability to create clear and easy to understand business and system context diagrams.
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills, with proven ability to ensure that technical concepts can be easily understood by business and executive.
Other Job Details:
Eligibility: The client is limited to accepting Australian Citizens only.
Duration: 3 month contract to start with 6 months extension.
Remote working is supported for this position however there may be key events where the resource is required to attend campus (travel restrictions allowing).
Apply now: For more information contact Anu 0386139909 or speak with one of our Consultants on 0262010100.