Canberra or Sydney location
Our federal government client is seeking a SQL Server Database Administrator responsible for developing database objects and solutions based on application team requirements, as well as administer the department's lower environment SQL databases.
- High technical skill level as a SQL Server DBA
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016/2017/2019
- Designing databases
- Writing complex stored procedures/scripts with T-SQL
- Creating and maintaining large databases, partitions, indexes etc.
- Documenting database design and maintaining data dictionary
Eligibility: Our government client requires an Australian Citizen with at least a Baseline security clearance for this role.
Does this sound like you? If so, please apply.
For further information please call Keith 0386139902 or one of our team on 0262010100