Our Fed Gov Client is seeking up to 4 experienced SQL Server Database Developers to work within Project teams in the database design for new and existing applications.
- Liaising closely with Project teams in the database design for new and existing applications on SQL Server 2016 and SQL Server 2019
- Coding Stored Procedures, Triggers and other scripts using T-SQL
- Developing and maintaining SSIS packages
- Database administration of SQL Servers including Performance Tuning, Backup/Recovery and Security
- Providing ongoing support to Project teams and Production applications and users, including being available after hours on occasion
- Database release management, including liaising with the Release Team and Production DBAs
- Participating in reviews of database design, code and documentation
- Completing the analysis, design, construction and testing of assigned functionality within allocated timeframes
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016/2017/2019
- Demonstrated experience in designing databases
- Demonstrated experience in writing stored procedures and triggers with Microsoft SQL Server T-SQL
- Demonstrated experience in supporting large databases in a production environment
- Demonstrated experience in creating and maintaining large databases, partitions, indexes etc.
- Demonstrated experience in planning and managing database releases
- Demonstrated experience in documenting database design and maintaining data dictionary
Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment and Applicants must be Australian Citizens and hold an AGSVA Baseline Security Clearance.
Apply Now: For more information please contact GMT People on 0262010100 and speak with our Client Manager Iain or with one of our dedicated consultants.