System Administrator - 2nd and 3rd level support for MS infrastructure: M365, Teams Rooms, Avaya PBX and security issues.
Start April: 6 months contract with up to 18 months extension
Location: Brisbane, QLD
Our client is seeking a System Administrator responsible for:
- Conducting routine monitoring and maintenance of servers, system and security logs, and audit record; including ensuring that backups are complete and accurate.
- Supporting the Senior Network Engineer / Senior System Administrator in relation to the provision of 2nd level support for network, hardware, communications, M365, Teams Rooms, Avaya PBX and security issues.
- Utilising the Service Desk system to provide 2nd and 3rd level support in relation to network, communications, Office 365, Teams Rooms, Avaya PBX including the provision of detailed incident reports and technical documentation in relation to the resolution of issues.
- Microsoft networking and systems
- Training or qualifications in networking technologies
- Servers, Active Directory and networking communication principles
- Office 365 applications administration / Teams Rooms
- Providing a high level of support in relation to PC, M365 and LAN
- Understanding Powershell and other scripting languages
- Understanding increasing demands in relation to security and reporting
This role is in a Federal Government environment and the client is limited to accepting Australian Citizens only
For more information: Please contact GMT People on 02 62010100 / 0386139999 / 07 33095600 and speak with our Senior Client Manager, Keith, or with one of our team members