About the Role:
An exciting opportunity is available for a System Analyst to be a part of an award-winning multi-year initiative to modernise core business systems.
You will play an important role in the Patents Modernisation Initiative which is at the forefront of digital transformation through Agile delivery and following DevOps approaches. This role will work within multi-discipline delivery teams, following Agile methodology to develop modern applications for Patent examiners.
- Work closely with solution architects, data analysts and other technical specialists.
- Support design, development and deployment activities.
- Map and document interfaces between legacy and new systems
- Conduct requirements analysis for modified or replacement systems
- Provide training and user manuals to users
- Develop and implement maintenance procedures, and troubleshoot reported errors
What you will need for success:
- Strong knowledge and experience in systems analysis including documenting system interfaces, dependencies, and requirements
- Strong knowledge and experience in data analysis to identify and resolve impacts to downstream systems, examine data reports to locate and resolve mistakes, provide quality assurance of system changes, and troubleshooting system/data issues.
It's also desirable that you have experience / knowledge in:
- Experience working with Pega (or similar BPM tool) MuleSoft (or similar integration platform)
- Containerisation (OpenShift, Kubernetes, Docker)
- AWS Cloud
- Experience working with data storage technologies such as NoSQL Elasticsearch, RDBMS PostgreSQL and Oracle
Eligibility: This role is open to Australian citizens only.
Apply now: For more information contact our Account Manager Anu 0386139999 or speak with one of our Consultants on 0262010100