- Contract: 12 months plus a 12 month option
- Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment and the client is limited to accepting Australian Citizens who hold an AGSVA NV1 or higher security clearance.
- Location: Canberra or remote
Are you interested in the world of cyber and have a passion for developing enterprise wide solutions?
This is a unique opportunity to contribute to building Australia's cyber awareness and resilience. Our client aims to undertake a range of activities to make Australia the safest country in the world to connect and conduct business on-line.
The System Engineering Manager will lead engineering activities and tasks relating to requirements development, system definition, design and development, integration, verification and validation.
- Systems Engineering design patterns, standards and IS technologies
- Information system security principles, practices and technologies
- ICT platform services - on premise, hybrid and cloud based platforms
- and physical and virtual hosting environments
- Managing and implementing systems engineering for Cyber Security
- Engineering leadership and excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Does this sound like you? If so, we will be pleased to receive your application. Click Apply Now!
If you require further information please contact Keith 0386139902 or our Consultants on 0262010100.