Technical Business Analyst - Experienced with Cyber Security, Cloud, Storage and Networks.
Contract: 6 months | Location: Melbourne inner north
About the Role:
Our client is one of Australia's top learning and research universities, currently seeking a Technical Business Analyst to work in various infrastructure and services focused projects.
- Stakeholder identification and management.
- Requirements elicitation and definition.
- Capture solution requirements, proposals and perform gap analysis.
- Assist with product evaluation and selection.
What you will need for success:
- Strong senior stakeholder management with excellent written/verbal communications
- Strong requirements analysis/elicitation/specification/traceability and workshop facilitation experience
- Experience in end-to-end technical process mapping
- Experience in conducting discovery and scoping activities and documenting outcomes.
- 5+ years' experience in similar roles (Mandatory)
Highly desirable skills:
- Experience with Cyber Security, Cloud, Storage and Networks.
- University sector experience.
- Business Analysis accreditation.
For more information: Please contact GMT People on 03 86139999 and speak with our Account Manager, Anu, or with one of our team members.