- Duration: 2 years fixed term
- Location: Melbourne
- Salary Range: $126,004 - $131,097 per annum + 17% super
About the Role:
Our client is a prominent learning and research University seeking a Technical Business Analyst to identify and develop initiatives (with other University stakeholders) to transform its facilities into smart campuses powered by the Internet of Things.
You'll maintain strong links with business owners and other stakeholders to enable them to understand, record and translate the business needs into product roadmap, feature briefs and prioritised backlogs.
Your day will include:
- Understand, record and translate the business needs into product roadmap, feature briefs and prioritised backlogs
- Complete some data analysis, data mapping and testing activities
- Take responsibility for understanding client requirements, collecting data, delivering analysis and problem resolution.
- Collaborate with, and facilitate stakeholder groups, as part of formal or informal consultancy agreements.
- Proven ability to deliver complex user specifications and/or detailed business requirements.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate, persuade, negotiate and develop strong working relationships with senior stakeholders
- Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills including the ability to source, clean, prepare, data analysis and transformation.
- Experience in data analysis and visualisation using tools such as Microsoft Excel, Power BI or Tableau.
- Ability to extract actionable insights from data and develop prototype visualisations & dashboards.
- Exposure to SQL / No SQL databases. Some experience with SQL and ability to write moderate to advanced SQL queries is desirable.
- Experience with AWS Database and Storage Services (e.g. AWS S3) is desirable.
- 17% superannuation
- Extra public holidays throughout the year
- Salary packaging - pay for phones / laptops, child care etc with pre-tax dollars
- 25% off University fees if you want to pursue further study
- Pool and gym memberships
- IT courses to maintain certification
- Excellent team environment
Apply now: For more information contact Erin 0262010106 or our Consultants on 0386139999.