About the role:
Our client is a research and learning University currently into its 3rd year developing the capability to integrate with Internet of Things (IoT) devices to collect and centrally store data for analytics and insights.
The current focus is building out Use Cases and onboarding additional datasets using the foundational platform (utilising AWS, LoRaWAN, Dell Boomi).
They are seeking a Technical Analyst to translate business needs into product roadmaps, feature briefs and prioritised backlogs, and complete some data analysis, data mapping and testing activities.
What you will need:
- Experience in business requirements analysis with a proven ability to deliver complex user specifications and/or detailed business requirements
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop strong working relationships with senior stakeholders
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; able to provide clarity between business and technology teams
- Ability to source, clean, prepare, data analysis and transformation
- Experience in data analysis and visualisation using Excel
- Ability to extract actionable insights from data and develop prototype visualisations & dashboards
- Exposure to SQL / No SQL databases
- AWS Database and Storage Services (e.g. AWS S3)
- SQL and ability to write moderate to advanced SQL queries
- Ability to form deliverable and practical solutions, guiding developers
Contract Duration: 6 month contract to start / Location: Melbourne - flexible work from home policy
For more information speak with the Client Manager Erin 0262010106 or one of our Consultants on 0386139999.