As the Technical Business Analyst you will be responsible for delivering IT Enabled Projects associated with the delivery of the Enterprise Network Modernistion Program body or work. You will be assigned to the Architecture and Design team to produce deliverables adhering to the frameworks and standards with little/no interruption to business delivery.
The position is a critical role for the Design and Architecture team and it is expected that a Technical Business Analyst will be required for the life of the program.
The outcomes and skills needed:
- 5+ years' program and/ or project delivery, ideally in an Outsourcing or MSP arrangement
- Effective Business analysis, definition and traceability, to facilitate the delivery of initiatives
- Stakeholder engagement to understand the business needs in particular network and business transformation
- A structured business analysis, process mapping and reporting methodology to support change initiatives
- Effective documentation and presentation of business analysis outcomes and artefacts
- Effective data management and capture techniques in compliance with standards and reporting tools/software
- Coach and mentor the support staff on best practice business analysis techniques
- Coordinating and conducting required workshop and elicitation sessions
Eligibility: Applicants need to be Australian Citizens to be able to obtain either a Federal Government AGSVA Baseline or Client specific Security Clearance.
Apply now. For further information please call Iain 0262010108 or one of our Consultants on 0262010100.