Our Fed Gov Client requires specialist technical writing services to assist their Digital Services Branch to develop process and policy material and documentation supporting the new technology baseline.
The documentation that is produced through this arrangement will be used by the Digital services branch staff in managing their environment, as well as their clients utilising their services.
The services required are:
- Complete transition to the new technology baseline (Cloud-based services)
- Communicate CER staff options and obligations in using the CER's ICT equipment and services
- To develop process and policy material
- To prepare documentation supporting the new technology baseline, which may include:
- How to guides
- Refining environment maps such as data flows
- Documenting IT technical scenarios
- Assist with documentation to support projects, CISO, and upcoming approaches to market for managed services, governance documents
To be successful, you will have very strong technical skills/knowledge writing in an ICT context.
Eligibility: To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian citizen and hold a current Baseline Security Clearance.
For further information contact one of our Consultants 02 62010100 or our client manager Iain 0262010108