Our Federal Govt client is looking for an experienced Technical Writer to develop and maintain high level detailed technical documentation of Gateway and Network Infrastructure deployed in the secure Gateway, Data Centre and Wide Area Network environments.
Your key responsibilities:
- Produce conceptual and component level network diagrams.
- Develop and maintain documentation and diagram templates for use by Gateway and Network design engineers.
- Produce high level team documentation for publication on internal websites.
- Co-ordinate and manage reviews of technical documentation.
- Engage and consult with technical leads and architects to gather detail required for technical documentation.
Key skills/experience needed:
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office products - Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio, SharePoint.
- Experience in the design and development of ICT Technical documentation including system design documentation, network diagrams and technical procedures.
- An understanding of ICT Infrastructure, in particular network and / or security infrastructure.
- Demonstrated design skills including the ability to produce well formatted documents and clear illustrations/designs.
- Experience with production of web based documentation, preferably with Microsoft sharepoint.
Eligibility: Due the sensitive work environment the Federal Govt Client can only accept Australian Citizens with an NV1 security clearance for this role.
For any additional information please call our consultants on 0262010100 our Account Manager Anu 0386139909