Our Fed Gov Client is looking for a talented Technical Writer to:
- Engage with internal teams to obtain a high level of understanding of the applications and documentation requirements.
- Plan, develop and write technical procedures and manuals.
- Research, develop and document technical design specifications.
- Work with internal teams to develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for a broad range of technical and administrative tasks undertaken in support of application administration and enabling services such as database, release and infrastructure support.
- Demonstrated experience in technical writing of bespoke software documentation.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly grasp new concepts, develop both business and technical contexts and adjust documentation language according to target audiences.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to liaise and negotiate with business and technical personnel.
- Well-developed documentation skills for writing clear concise technical requirements.
- Sound and effective organisational skills, including the ability to manage changes to technical requirements and priorities and work within tight timeframes.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively within a team to achieve outcomes and meet deadlines.
Eligibility: Must be an Australian Citizen and hold a current AGSVA Baseline Security Clearance.
For more information please speak with Iain 0262010108 or our Consultants on 0262010100 or 0386139999.