Our Federal Government client is seeking an experienced Technical Writer to join their team to work with internal teams to develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for a broad range of technical and administrative tasks undertaken in support of application administration and enabling services such as database, release and infrastructure support.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Engage with internal teams to obtain a high level of understanding of the applications and documentation requirement
- Plan, develop and write technical procedures and manuals.
- Research, develop and document technical design specifications.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrated experience in technical writing of bespoke software documentation.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly grasp new concepts, develop both business and technical contexts and adjust documentation language according to target audiences.
This role is in a Federal Government environment. Applicants must be Australian Citizens with the ability to obtain a AGSVA Baseline security clearance.
Apply Now/Contact GMT People:
For more information contact GMT People on 02 6201 0100 and speak with our Senior Client Manager, Priyanka or with one of our team members.