Our client is seeking a Technical Writer to contribute to the development of Support Material and related artefacts, where the primary areas of focus include compiling and drafting all reference and supporting material, including knowledgebase articles. All support artefacts are evolving and require continuous maintenance.
- Advanced communication, collaboration and consultation skills
- to extract knowledge, guide discussion
- and facilitate effective collaborative outcome
- Exceptional writing skills
- Development of high-quality user support and process documentation
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts
- Translate these to easily understandable formats
Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment and the client is limited to accepting Australian Citizens only.
Flexible Work locations: ACT/NSW/QLD/VIC/Offsite
Does this sound like you? If so, we will be pleased to receive your application. Click Apply Now!
If you require further information please contact our client manager Keith on 0386139999 or one of our Consultants on 0262010100.