The Role: Our Federal Govt Client is seeking an experienced & versatile Technical Writer to work with a project team on Security related documentation.
You will be delivering Security Policy and Procedure Documents, Security Patterns, Exemption Requests and Solution Designs focusing on Security related requirements from the Australian Government and other bodies.
You will work with the Project Manager, Principal Architect, Vendor and internal SMEs to deliver high quality artefacts that align with reference architecture, build team and user requirements.
To be considered you will need:
- Experience in Information Security policy and procedure documentation
- Understanding of applying the ISM and PSPF in architecture designs
- Understanding/ awareness of Security concepts & areas of security focus in Solution Architecture
- Experience creating documents that simplify complex Security concepts into easily consumable formats
- Experience eliciting security requirements from clients & projects
- Previous experience working for a Federal government agency
- Experience reviewing and contributing to Solution Architecture designs
Eligibility: Candidates must be Australian citizens with a current Federal Govt Baseline security clearance to apply.
Apply now! For more information please contact GMT People 0262010100 / 0386139999 and speak with the Client Manager Erin or with one of our dedicated Consultants.