Our client is seeking a Technical Writer.
In this role, you will write, in clear and concise language, technical documents for procedural manuals, service manuals, and other related technical papers in relation to a Digital Identity system.
Your outstanding interpersonal skills will ensure you verify knowledge by interviewing team members engaged in developing the System.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation
- Write user-friendly content that meets the needs of the target audience
- Standardising and editing technical documentation prepared by other team members
- Develop content in alternative media forms for maximum usability
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Sound time management, planning and organising skills
- Technical writing within a large, complex ICT environment
- Standardising and editing technical documentation prepared by others
- Sound knowledge across a broad array of technology and domains
This role is in a Commonwealth Government environment and the client is limited to accepting Australian Citizenship only.
Does this sound like you? If so, we will be pleased to receive your application.
If you require further information please contact Keith or the GMT Team on 02 6201 0100 or 03 8613 9999 .