Our Federal Government client seeks to engage a seasoned Technical Writer to produce a range of policy, procedure, support and training documents for ICT.
The role requires complementary skills to produce documentation for various audiences ranging from highly technical documents through to user friendly and executive-targeted materials.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrated ability to write ICT related Governance and Assurance documents in plain, simple English.
- Demonstrated ability to develop policy that effectively supports business outcomes.
- Highly competent in the use of M365 tools, particularly Word and Teams.
- Understanding of HTML based documents and familiarity with Squiz editing.
- Able to use CM9
- This role is in a Federal Government environment. Applicants must be Australian Citizens with ability to obtain AGSVA Baseline security clearance or higher, to apply for this position.
Apply Now/Contact GMT People:
- For more information contact GMT People - Senior Client Manager, Priyanka or speak with one of our team members on 02 62010100