- Contract Length: 16 months plus 2 x 12 month options
- Location: Canberra
- Eligibility: To apply this role with our Federal Government client, all applicants must be Australian Citizens with at least an AGSVA NV1 security clearance.
Our client is seeking a Telecommunications Network Engineer to assist with the design, build, implementation and technical support to a range of wide area network (WAN) bearers and networking technologies in a technical hands-on role.
Additionally, you will be required to provide training to Army personnel and Level 1 and 2 support during Defence activities and exercises.
The following deliverables are envisaged during the term of this engagement:
- Enhance Deployable Local Area Network switching and routing
- Build and administer mission network's WANs based on:
- FDMA / TDMA Satcom
- OSPF, EIGRP and BGP routing protocols
- Voice / Video formats including delivery
- IPv4 and IPv6
- MSDP, PIM Sparse and PIM Dense implementations
- Establish of IP cryptographic nets for the secure transport
- Enhance wideband trunking in the deployed environment
- Build, configure, test Mission Network WAN and routing assemblies
- Develop and test black core network configurations
For further information: Please contact Keith 0386139902 or our Consultants on 0262010100