About the role:
As a Quality Assurance/Test Analyst, you will be working with a small Application development and support team to assist in maintaining highest standards of quality across our clients Applications portfolio. You will play a crucial role in the planning, design, and execution of tests of solutions utilising modern technologies.
* Plan, design and execute testing to ensure the quality of services
* Manage defect resolution identified in system and user acceptance testing
* Ability to work in an agile team with BA's and users to understand requirements
* Test and advise on user experience and system usability.
* Coordinate User Acceptance Testing
* Develop and maintain automated test suite
Experience and skills needed for this role:
* Test planning and management
* Test design and execution
* Development and maintenance of automated tests
* Defect management
* User Acceptance Testing
* Test summary reporting
General skills and experience
* High level analytical and problem solving
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Working with Agile projects
* ISTQB Foundation and Advanced
* Relevant Industry Certifications
Eligibility: Due to work being undertaken this roles requires a Federal Government Baseline Clearance.
Should you require further information please call the Senior Client Manager Erin or the team on 02 62010100