Test Analysts with Baseline Security - provide quality testing services supporting delivery of key projects.
Contract to 30/06/22 | Location: Canberra
Our Federal Government client seeks to engage Test Analysts, to provide quality testing services for various projects undertaken by their Information Technology Division, including:
- Development of bespoke ICT Applications
- Implementation & embedding of Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) collaboration & office productivity technologies
- Enhancement of the Departments' EDW offerings
- At least 3 yrs+ as a Data Warehouse Test Analyst
- Working knowledge of any ETL tools
- Excellent SQL skills
- Understanding of testing practices, excellent communication and time management skills.
- Experience working collaboratively with stakeholders & subject matter experts - including the co-ordination of UAT with multiple business teams
- Ability to work within Agile teams and autonomously - possess strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Preparation and maintenance of test plans, test cases, test results and defect reporting.
Additional Preferred Skills / Experience include:
- ISTQB Foundation Certificate, ISTQB Agile Certification
- Experience using Azure DevOps or MicroFocus ALM &ALM Octane.
- Hands-on automation/development skills in Selenium.
- Automation coding experience (preferably C#).
- Experience or knowledge of, DevOps and CI/CD pipelines.
- Preparing reusable, robust and maintainable methods and test scripts.
Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment. Applicants must be Australian Citizens and have a current AGSVA Baseline security clearance or higher, to apply for this position.
For more information: Please contact GMT People - 02 62010100 and speak with our Senior Client Manager, Priyanka or with one of our team members.