About the Role:
We have an opportunity for a Test Lead to lead testing requirements for a project comprising of implementing an enhanced data management and analytics platform to facilitate data warehousing capabilities, reporting, data analysis, storing transactional data and archiving of required data.
What your day will look like:
- Create test plans, and write, review test cases using Azure DevOps.
- Execute complex test scripts which cover: Back-end infrastructure and functionality ,ETL and ELT processes, SQL queries, Power BI platform and presentation layers
- Create, write and execute automated testing suites where possible
- Effectively prioritise testing efforts, and test case execution
- Analyse documented requirements, data analysis, detailed designs, pipeline specifications, user stories and requirements to generate test cases and test plans
Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment and Applicants must be Australian Citizens with an AGSVA Baseline security clearance.
Want to know more?
Please contact GMT People on 02 62010100 / 0386139999 and speak with our Senior Client Manager, Erin, or with one of our team members