About the Role:
Our client is a large federal govt. agency, seeking a Senior Training and Development Coordinator to design and produce learning and development programs and products for the Agency's National Training Unit.
- Australian Capital Territory
- New South Wales
- South Australia
What your day will look like:
- Develop, deliver, coordinate, plan and assess relevant and engaging training, education and development products
- Utilise instructional design theories, practice and methods to reach identified success criteria
- Create and implement supporting material, exercises and activities to support training and development packages
- Provide accurate advice and assistance on the development and delivery of learning and training products
- Monitor learning and development governance and as required
- Assist with the conduct of procurement and contract activities to support learning and development and education programs and initiatives.
What you'll need for success:
- You'll need experience in a similar role; developing a training program/s for service delivery staff.
Eligibility: This role is available to Australian citizens due to government security requirements.
For more information: Please contact the Client Manager Erin 0262010100; or speak with one of our team members on 0386139999 (VIC) / 0262010100 (ACT) / 0733095600 (QLD)