Our Federal Government client is seeking an Unified Communication Specialist to work for projects involving support and maintenance on Avaya PBX.
- Manage virtualised Avaya servers
- Manage an Aura server environment
- Support the existing unified communication engineer
- Assist with support of Teams rooms
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in networking and systems - Demonstrated experience in a Microsoft network environment;
- Demonstrated knowledge of servers, and networking communication principles;
- Experience with Avaya phone systems and servers and Avaya contact centres
- Experience with Teams rooms
- Experience in providing a high level of support in relation to Avaya and unified communication systems;
- This role is in a Federal Government environment where only Australian Citizens are eligible to work. Applicants must be able to obtain an AGSVA Baseline security clearance to apply for this position.
Apply Now/Contact GMT People:
- For more information contact GMT People on 02 62010100 and speak with our Senior Client Manager, Priyanka or with one of our team members.