Contract: 12 months with up to 12 months extensions | Location: Canberra
Our client's Web Services team needs a skilled User Experience (UX) Designer to help liaise between business areas, the developers and the design team to fine-tune their website experience. As a secondary objective, you will help to analyse and suggest changes and updates to many of the other sites they manage.
You will have a keen eye for detail, will understand the fundamentals of how Drupal works and how it can be used, and will have a strong understanding of user experience and user-centred design principles.
- Able to generate mockups and layouts to help describe a solution
- Problem solving experience to understand business requirements
- and craft solutions that satisfy their requirements
- Designing and refining website interfaces
- and providing specifications to developers to implement
Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment and Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role.
For further information: Please contact GMT People on 02 62010100 / 03 86139999 & speak with our Client Manager Keith, or with one of our team members.