User Experience (UX) Designer - Rapid build of prototype using InVision or similar tool with research team
Contract: 2 months | Location: Melbourne
Our client is a prominent research and learning University whose Research Computing Services (RCS) department provides large scale research infrastructure and associated services to the researchers.
They are seeking a User Experience (UX) Designer to:
- Rapid build a prototype using InVision or similar tool.
- Workshops with end users to iteratively improve the prototype with regards to functional design.
- Document the process and findings.
- Deliver final prototype and hand over to developers.
What you will need for success:
- Strong User testing experience.
- Excellent Prototyping skills.
- Experience working with front and back end developers.
- Strong stakeholder management skills .
For more information please contact GMT People on 03 86139999 & speak with the Senior Client Manager Priyanka or with one of our team.