Our federal government client is seeking a User Research & Design Specialist to join a team responsible for designing and delivering user-centric content and experiences across internal and external digital channels and systems. You will play a key role working with stakeholders and customers to research and analyse user needs and design better services for users.
You will have strong skills and experience in designing and conducting user research, analysing insights from users to understand motivations, needs and pain points, and collaborating with internal teams and stakeholders to design better products and services. You will be passionate about delivering quality user experiences aligned with the Digital Service Standard.
- User research in digital service/interaction design
- user interface design and/or graphic design
- Lead quantitative and qualitative user research
- Using analytics tools to interpret and analyse data
- Create wireframes, prototypes, storyboards and visualisations
- Knowledge of the Digital Service Standard
Contract Duration: 12 months with 2x12 months extension options
Work Location: Canberra (possible remote with willingness to travel in required)
Does this sound like you? If so, please apply.
For further information please call Keith on 0386139902 or one of our Consultants on 0262010100