Our client is seeking a User Researcher to help design and deliver revolutionary new experiences and improved outcomes for job seekers and employers.
You should demonstrate an understanding of:
- The DTA Service Design and Delivery Process and Digital Service Standard
- User research methods, usability and accessibility in digital services
- Agile ways of working and scaled agile practices
- Overseeing and conducting research activities, synthesising
- generating insights and effectively using qualitative and
- quantitative data to drive improvements
- Compelling written, visual and verbal communication of user research
- Effectively communicate to a wide audience from
- designers and developers to stakeholder and executives
Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment and applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role.
For further information: please contact GMT People on 0262010100 / 0386139999 & speak with Keith, or with one of our team members.