User Researcher - provide a range of user research activities for government agencies and lead/mentor an agile team. | Contract: 12 months with 6 months extenstion | Location options: Sydney or Canberra
Our Govt Agency client is currently seeking a User Researcher to provide a range of user research activities able to inform roadmaps for several whole-of-government services provided to government agencies
- 2 years' experience in User Research
- Creating design hypotheses to improve service & run design experiments.
- Identify user needs
- Agile, working as part of an agile multi-disciplined team
- Knowledge of the user research & service design methodologies used within Govt.
- Familiarity with whole-of-government G2G technical services
- Familiarity with the research and design community within the APS
Eligibility: This role is open to Australian citizens due to security clearance requirements.
For more information please contact GMT People 0262010100 / 038613999, and speak with Erin or one of our dedicated team members.