- Contract Length: to end-June 2022 plus 2 x 12 month options
- Location: Canberra, Sydney or Melbourne
- Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment and applicants must be Australian Citizens.
Our client is seeking a User Researcher to help design and deliver revolutionary new experiences and improved outcomes for job seekers and employers.
You will work closely with multidisciplinary teams and is responsible for helping their team to build an understanding of user's needs, behaviours, and motivations.
You will take the lead designing research plans, identifying the most suitable research methods and facilitating research with users or potential users of a product or service.
You should have an understanding of the DTA Service Design and Delivery Process and Digital Service Standard.
- Leading and conducting exploratory/discovery research
- Synthesising, generating insights
- Using qualitative and quantitative data to drive improvements
- Compelling written, visual and verbal communication of research insights
For further information: Please speak with our client manager Keith 0386139902 or our Consultants 0262010100