- Contract: 12 months initially
- Location: Canberra, Sydney or Melbourne
- Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment and the client is limited to accepting only Australian Citizens with at least a Baseline security clearance.
Our client is seeking an experienced UX Researcher & Designer to support delivery of their Data Strategy through the implementation of data action projects and supporting ad-hoc requests.
The role will identify user problems and needs and assist with the design of data products such as Microsoft Power BI reports and dashboards that enhance the use of the data and provide end users with accessible and actionable insights.
- Research and analysis skills (qualitative and/or quantitative)
- Gathering, synthesising, translating and communicating user expectations
- Proficiency in developing wireframes, designs and prototypes
- Strong stakeholder engagement and interpersonal skills
- Ability to produce high-quality fit for purpose agile user needs
- High level analytical thinking and problem-solving ability
Does this sound like you? If so, we will be pleased to receive your application. Click Apply Now!
If you require further information please contact Keith 0386139902 or our Consultants on 0386139999 or 0262010100.