Our Federal Government client is seeking multiple UX / Product Designers to support the rapid growth of their team.
Ideally, you will be:
- a UX guru, able to lead the discovery, requirement gathering and strategy for a product/online service
- a hands-on designer keen to play with Figma or Axure to design the user-interface and interactions of such product/online service
- a stellar communicator able to engage with diverse stakeholders, wisely advocate for the end-users and communicating a clear, consistent vision for success over time and across channels
- enthusiastic and full of personal drive to improve our users' experience, one small win at a time
- keen to contribute to improving design workflow, agile processes and overall ways of working
In this role, you will need:
- Significant experience and expertise leading the UX design work of complex and/or transactional online services. For example, you can speak about large-scale projects and tangible outcomes you are proud to have delivered in the past.
- Demonstrated experience working in multi-disciplinary teams, building rapport with and educating stakeholders about the UX design methodology and its value. For example, you can speak about specific contributions you have made to improve a process, project, team or organisation.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills. Demonstrated ability to collaborate and influence audiences by clearly articulating your vision and design recommendations through a thoughtful rationale. For example, you can speak about how you would communicate your early design ideas or manage a situation where colleagues/stakeholders have different views to your own.
Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment and the client is limited to accepting Australian Citizens only with an ability to obtain a Baseline Security Clearance.
Duration: Contract until 30 June 2022 + 2 x 12 month options / Location: Canberra City + some WFH
For further information: Please contact GMT People on 0262010100 & speak with Iain, or with one of our Consultants