- Location Options: Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane
- Contract: 12 months initially
- Eligibility: Our federal government client requires an Australian Citizen for this role.
Our federal government client is seeking a Vendor Manager to drive standardisation and collaboration around Vendor Management of significant Technology contracts and effective engagement and evaluation of technology supply chains.
You will provide support and advice on opportunities to improve the performance and relationships of the vendors including coordinating resolution of service issues between multiple partners.
- Considerable end-to-end service/vendor management
- Ability to influence stakeholders and fully utilise best practises
- Strong communications skills and ability to build relationships
- Knowledge of dispute resolution and mitigations techniques
- Expertise in vendor relationship management
- Knowledge of contract and service management principles
- Managing vendor to gain best value outcomes
Does this sound like you? If so, please apply.
For further information please call Keith 0386139902 or our Consultants on 0386139999 or 0262010100.