About the Role:
Our client is one of the top learning and research universities seeking a Web Developer to enhance their publicly accessible gateway used for finding information on research expertise and researchers' profiles and their specific interests.
It is a web solution that receives an average of 5 million page views per annum and provides a valuable opportunity to communicate publicly about the university's researchers.
- Enhance the existing website in order to help make updating a researcher's profile easier and a better experience,
- Develop a new research group page, and
- Develop a collaboration form.
What you'll need:
- Ability to bring an existing data set to life in the front-end of a website
- Agile development with participation in daily scrums, retrospectives, sprint planning, sprint reviews, etc.
- Experience in working with front-end UI/UX designers
- Open to code review, QA tester, UAT testers, and user feedback
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders and governance bodies
Want to know more? Contact the Client Manager Erin 0262010100 or speak with one of our dedicated team members on 0386139999