Our client is a govt. department seeking a highly motivated Web Developer to join a team responsible for the management and production of digital communication platforms and channels, including website, Intranet and SharePoint.
What your day will look like:
- Support the lead developer in developing and supporting solutions for the website and intranet.
- Use APIs (inc. SharePoint APIs) to build systems and applications that support the agency
- Offer advice on best practice in web development and web publishing
- Support the development of call-centre scripts using the MadCap Flare publishing software
- Review current processes to identify and implement automation opportunities.
Your skills and experience:
- Experience with the Adobe suite (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Understanding of web accessibility and WCAG2.0
- Working with APIs
- Experience with the MadCap Flare publishing software
- Experience with SharePoint 2019/Online
- A strong design / UX sense
- Experience with the VUE framework
Eligibility: This role is open to Australian citizens - no security clearance required.
Duration: Contract to 30 June 2022 / Location: Canberra CBD
For more information contact Erin or speak with one of our Consultants on 0262010100.