Project Manager for the management and delivery of Projects relating to our client’s Financial and Asset Management systems. This includes development of project documentation and schedule, internal and external stakeholder management and preparing and managing procurement exercises (potentially an RFT).
- PM with the implementation of COTS software applications
- Preparing and coordinating government procurement (RFT, RFQ etc)
- Manage vendor relationships in a multi-vendor environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to engage across all levels of the organisation
- Experience with Technology One’s Finance1 advantageous
This role is in a Commonwealth Government environment and the client is limited to accepting Australian Citizenship only.
Does this sound like you? If so, we will be pleased to receive your application.
If you would like more information, please call Keith or the team on 03 8613 9999.